Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas
View Poll Results: Equipment Template-What is your favorite?
Assult 5 55.56%
Recon 4 44.44%
Demo 0 0%
Sniper 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 12-13-2006, 09:32 AM   #11  
Kami.exe
DZ Team

I bet the .454 Raging bull is god eh, like a one shot killer? Fast like a .40 -.45, powerful like a .50AE I love that gun IRL

RvS: FAMAS+ACOG/MP5A4/A10/PWD+ACOG, USP/P228 Silenced or HiCap, Frag/Mines, Smoke/Gas
(My video cards didnt render smoke correctly so I could practicly see through it. lawl.)

So how is the gameplay, is it any kind of lameness like Letdown I mean Lockdown was?
I would recommend the Famas Batty, I dont know the differences from RvS to Vegas, but in RvS the Famas came with select fire, SA, TRB, and FA, and it was FAST like in all other games and in real life you could empty a magazine in less than 2 seconds, and it was accurate. Hella muzzle climb and recoil but it once you got used to it you could pop people off while sprinting in a small burst, or lay heavy cover fire down. It was right Gnarly.
Behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Last edited by Kami.exe : 12-13-2006 at 09:36 AM.