Match Report 9/16 9pm
Old 09-16-2007, 10:28 PM   #1  
eighteesix / Killya
Call of Duty Staff

Default Match Report 9/16 9pm

9/16 - 9PM
vs. Dirka Death Squad

we lost, plain and simple.

while we didnt perform too badly on DM, our lack of round wins in tactical was not acceptable. i can't say im totally surprised since we didnt really have any strategies (other than set pairs), we didnt have any 4x4 match experience, and we hadn't practiced at all.

i think its important to note that this team honestly wasnt all that impressive. we just werent ready, prepared, and mainly failed to execute most of the time. but we learned some important things. first, its imperative when playing Tactical to use the UAV JAMMER! i cannot stress that enough. this also means being conservative when firing your weapon, because it will give away your position. secondly, also on Tactical, I think its very important to equip the grenade launcher. and third, its important to know strategies and have them prepared for each map--offensive and defensive strategies.

that last one will come with time, be we need to be ready to be serious about focusing and practicing. let this be a learning match and a valuable lesson.