Go Back   Fallen Angels > Game Divisions > DayZ

Promoting the Server
Old 07-29-2013, 08:48 PM   #1  
BearAssJoe
Killing Spree!

Default Promoting the Server

I'm just wondering if anyone is actually pushing the server? Most of the time it sits empty or close to empty.

I'm also trying to encourage ideas on how we can effectively promote this server and bring life to it.

I really don't know how you guys feel, but I'm getting bored of farming. Its also a bitch when you steal something and than find out its a friends or a clan mates. I'd love to see the server get populated and sustain it's popularity. I miss the days of being on the CNB server where we'd have to watch our backs all the time. We'd have to hide our vehicles in the woods and we'd go as a team into cities and loot and pillage. My favorite was when someone thought they could get away with fucking one of our guys up.

I'm just tired of killing zombies and I'm finding it harder to make new creative ways to die.

So the server is fresh and new! Let's get some shit going and populate this bitch before it gets stale!

Your friendly Nigger,

Black Africa

Last edited by BearAssJoe : 07-29-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Old 07-29-2013, 08:52 PM   #2  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Any ideas on how to populate the server? I was going to post it on GamersPlatoon but haven't gotten around to it.

I was also wondering if eventually, when the server does get populated, if your buddies wanted to join FA? Maybe mention the subject to them.

Old 08-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #3  
BearAssJoe
Killing Spree!

I wouldn't worry about promoting. I hope Kami doesn't waste his money on another month either. It doesn't really seem like there's much interest in the server anymore. The only people getting good use of it are Rufflez, Big Boy and Tyler. I'm assuming Bradley has moved on with Gonnedieguy and that crew if he's even had time to play some.

Thank you to those who did try and promote the server especially Dream who I know probably did the most of the work.

If you guys are still interested in playing I've been playing with my friends on a awesome 77 man server with crazy PVP, no zombies.

Old 08-09-2013, 12:42 AM   #4  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

I've been too busy with work and school to play.

Old 08-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #5  
BearAssJoe
Killing Spree!

Server is down so Im assuming it didnt get paid for.

Old 08-09-2013, 10:30 PM   #6  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

All servers have been down. They're rolling out patch 1.7.6. Should be up now with new patch.