Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Hello everybody - haven't been here in years! Any PS4 players?
Old 02-16-2014, 02:51 AM   #1  
KhaoticCody
Killing Spree!

Talking Hello everybody - haven't been here in years! Any PS4 players?

Whats up FA! Every so often i find myself reminiscing on my time in this clan when I was younger. I'm 19 now, but couldn't have been more than 11-12 when I first joined the clan at the original website. I can remember hurrying in my house after getting home from middle school, excited to sign in every 4 hours as many times as I could in a given day.

As an adult myself now, I honestly appreciate everyone in this forum for having the patience to not kick me off! I didn't realize it until I got older, but I was really immature and annoying, and honestly there's no other way to put it. Haha anyone who remembers me probably chucked at that.

There were a few other forums I remember from my childhood but this one in particular was the first I became involved in and taught me 'internet humor', so for that, I thank everybody. I wasn't really familiar with the internet back then and you guys taught me a lot of what I know. I took this forum very seriously when I was little and because of that it was a big part of my life, it probably just wasnt obvious because how arrogant my posts were LOL. Anyways, if I went from 12-19, the majority of you guys must be in your mid 20's by now! I hope everybody is doing well in their personal lives.

Anyways, its apparent this clan isn't very active anymore but I noticed when somebody does post people see it. Anybody who has a PS4, or a PSN for that matter, should add me. PSN: Lotus1kSahasrara

Last edited by KhaoticCody : 02-16-2014 at 02:58 AM.