Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

Where the heck is everyone
Old 05-29-2007, 12:02 AM   #1  
minefewer
Halo 3 Team Fallen Angelsx

Default Where the heck is everyone

I am trying to figure out where everyone went. I know this was brought up before in anouther thread but it's happening again. It seems the same people night after night are on. Some people are on but are "taking a break" from rainbow. We haven't played a match in weeks now, not even sure when the next one will ever be. I know we ran into this last season and we didn't bounce back until spring season started. We also recruited all this new people who played for a while and have since fallen off the face of the earth. I was just curious where everyone went so maybe in the near future we can get some clan matches going, or atleast some sort of clan based activity.

Old 05-29-2007, 12:36 AM   #2  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

well Mine, I am out for about 3 weeks. My xbox got the rings of death and I will be getting the box to send my xbox back tommorrow. So Wednesday I will send my box in to get fix. I am gone for a while and the activity is left up to you since nobody is ever on. People only get on when I make a practice which I think is ridicolous. I hope there is more activity and somebody needs to take charge when I am gone. Hopefully this helps out you mine and please try and get a match soon. I feel that someone needs to setup and get this clan back to what it was. Good luck guys and hopefully I can come back to some activity.
--Fallen

Old 05-29-2007, 04:09 AM   #3  
Emerica.
Wicked Sick!

Im kinda just enjoying the freedom of all my friends back from scgool and summer. So I dunno I just odnt have time to plaaay.

Old 05-29-2007, 09:20 AM   #4  
Guyzea
RS: Vegas Team Member

How about you substitute your MTAR Hero gametime for Rainbow Six Vegas gametime?

Emerica

Not MTAR Hero Team Member

Old 05-29-2007, 10:18 AM   #5  
Emerica.
Wicked Sick!

Well some of the time im playing guitar hero, well I should say almost every time im playing guitar hero im not alone. So I would feel like an asshole playing vegas hahah.

Old 05-29-2007, 11:30 AM   #6  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

everybody is enjoying the summer vaction which I have for a short time. I start class June 11 and I work on top of that. And with nobody around up at school looks like xbox will be a huge part of my leisure time. I can't wait for Hour of Victory that game is toi-ght as a tiger!

Old 05-29-2007, 03:01 PM   #7  
onecoolguy333

I feel that Mr. NJpunker23 himself is slacking a little bit. I know he got a new car and is enjoying his summer. But its time for him to step up and stop playing crackdown with wood. But if all else fails i think it is WOOD's fault that FA is not having practices or matches. So hes the real one to blame

Old 05-29-2007, 03:04 PM   #8  
DivineStrauta
Halo 3 Team Fallen Angelsx

I'm on here and there. I have friends over quite often lately so it's them playing my profile instead of me. I'll be around until July 1st, at which time I'll be going to Michigan for 2 weeks.

Damn
Old 05-29-2007, 03:29 PM   #9  
Guyzea

Default Damn

Damn It. All of you just esplod and come online.

Last edited by Guyzea : 05-29-2007 at 03:31 PM.

Old 05-29-2007, 04:58 PM   #10  
SergeantSlotter
First Blood!

Im going to have to cancel tryouts because im too busy with my forza motorsport 2 clan.