Go Back   Fallen Angels > Game Divisions > Aion

connection issues
Old 10-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #1  
ITH
Killing Spree!

Default connection issues

just today i started having trouble getting on the game. when i open the launcher the news window says could not connect. once in awhile i can get all the way to the log in screen but when i input my info it says could not connect to the auth server. every once in a while when i hit play game from the launcher it wont even come up at all.

I tried to even log onto aiononline.com and ncsoft.com to see if they said anything but i cannot even look at the website.. i dont know if they blocked japanese IP addresses.. but that would be retarded and i cant look at the news because i cant get on the site. i tried to repair the game multiple times with no luck. anyone have in information or know anything? thanks

Old 10-06-2009, 05:46 PM   #2  
Disciple3
Haxor

Sounds like an isp is dropping your packets, it was happening to alot of people before. You should probably do a trace route and send ncsoft an email with the results or just ask them what else you can try.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:02 PM   #3  
ITH
Killing Spree!

i cant even get on ncsofts website to find an email. anyway u could grab that for me real quick so i can send them one. also how do i do a trace on that

Old 10-07-2009, 04:10 AM   #4  
ITH
Killing Spree!

please can you get me that email cause this crap is getting really frustrating i know its something to do with what they did.. because that is the only explanation to why i cant get on any of their websites that have to do with aion. they had to have blocked japanese ip addresses or something.

ive googled it and i can see people are having some of the same problems i am but i cant get to the aion forums to look at what they are talking about. im kinda up sh*t creak without a paddle. someone please help me out i would really appreciate it.

Old 10-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #5  
Disciple3
Haxor

that an ncsoft server ip you can try pinging. I believe their email is just support@ncsoft.com

http://help.expedient.com/general/ping_traceroute.shtml

Old 10-07-2009, 11:14 PM   #6  
ITH
Killing Spree!

im pinging to that perfectly no packets lost... i do believe its ncsoft blocking various asia pacific ip address;s they better fix this.