Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

Introduce myself.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:59 PM   #1  
MadDKillspree
Humiliation!

Default Introduce myself.

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm MadDKillspree. I have been playing R6: Vegas with some of the memebers from this clan. I was previously asked to join by a few memebers such as Csyco2004 and VMB COR3Y INC. You guys seem to be a bunch of friendly people and I've never been in a console clan so I thought i would might join. I'm currently a First Sergeant and 5 games away from being Sergeant Major.

I come to ask you guys to make an exception on me. I realize theres another thread about meeting the criteria and the only one I do not meet is my age. I'm 14 years old, the people who asked me to join did not seem to mind. I'm unaware of who is incharge because I would not like to be a burden to anyone who would not like me around. Let me give alittle backround history on my gaming. Been playing video games sense i was in diapers. My dad got me caught on to playing Doom when i was only 4 years old. Sense then video games has become apart of me. When it comes to games like Rainbow 6, I think of teamwork and strategic thinking on winning, not so much as skill even though I have a great amount of skill because FPS are the games I mostly play and I've trained hard to be good at them. For me, this is my first Xbox. Meaning, I never got to play the original Xbox so i was never involved in clans then. My reputation when it comes to Unreal Tournament and Battlefield 2 is quite high. Made it to 2nd Lieutenant on BF2 untill i stopped.

So I would like to ask you guys on what you think and I hope we can discuss this. Won't be on the 360 for a couple of days but I will be on this weekend.

Old 01-11-2007, 03:57 AM   #2  
xGOxVEGANx
RS: Vegas Staff

Hello. Add me to your friends list, send me a message, and I'll try to get you into our next practice so we can check you out.
Fuck your catchy one liners, fuck your dress to impress. You can go fuck yourself with that trendy shit. Fuck your bad attitudes, fuck your weak high-class. Fuck all you pretenders, keep your life of trash.