Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rainbox Six: Vegas (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Squad Camo Colors (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1474)

XBXAXTXMXAXNX 12-04-2006 02:32 PM

Squad Camo Colors

We were discussing this on Saturday.
what do you think the squads camo colors should be?
probably something darker that works on most maps...
i personally think black clothes and navy blue armor... or the russian blue camo...
what do you think?

NJPunker23 12-04-2006 02:45 PM

Official Color of RB6:Vegas squad

Black it out guys. Armor and clothign all black, and also required is an face mask doesnt matter if its 3 hole or 1 hole. No helmets, because helmets give the enemy a bigger target for our heads.

Again everyone please make sure to join the rainbow six vegas user group here in the forums.

Click on User-cp on the top and scroll down to where it says group members, cick on that, then join the RB6 Vegas team.

Citizen_Zero 12-04-2006 04:47 PM

Preaty kool....... did not think i would c a Ranbow six Vagus Division when i loged in today. i might join i have been kicking ace on the Online Demo really fun. But money is tight right now, maby if you all got a opening this Xmas i can show you all what i can do ;)

NJPunker23 12-04-2006 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Citizen_Zero
Preaty kool....... did not think i would c a Ranbow six Vagus Division when i loged in today. i might join i have been kicking ace on the Online Demo really fun. But money is tight right now, maby if you all got a opening this Xmas i can show you all what i can do ;)

Sure man if your interested just post in the join rainbow six team thread and ill get you set up, im gonna send you a friends request.

mad max 7 12-04-2006 08:57 PM

Russain camo, black armor, and the shoulder pads could be whatever we want???

(russain works well indoors, dakr environments and in rooftop desert environments)

NJPunker23 12-04-2006 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mad max 7
Russain camo, black armor, and the shoulder pads could be whatever we want???

(russain works well indoors, dakr environments and in rooftop desert environments)

Ill take that into consideration but for now lets just black ourselvs out and put on a face mask.

XBXAXTXMXAXNX 12-04-2006 09:41 PM

well send me a message on xbl if we change the camo... but i still think the navy blue should be in consderation... a lot of teams are going to have all black... y dont we put like orange or white so we can tell each other apart?

NJPunker23 12-04-2006 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XBXAXTXMXAXNX
y dont we put like orange or white so we can tell each other apart?

I think we would stick out like sore thumbs if we went orange or white. Thats a valid point you make about other teams going all black. Well, we will see once we get our first scrim together this weekend!

XBXAXTXMXAXNX 12-05-2006 06:59 AM

well whatever it is, i think we should all have different things on our face (w00d has retro glasses, next rank im getting tinted goggles) etc.. breathing masks...
but i think we should try out the russian camo with black armor or vice versa.... im fine with anything though

NJPunker23 12-05-2006 02:47 PM

I am actualy starting to think that urban camo for clothing and black camo blends in well to levels, the russian camo is used for woodlands according to its description, and the blue just doest blend with the rest of the camo.

Ok guys, officially from now urban camofor clothing and blackcamo for armor, as well as an face mask is requiered.