Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rainbox Six: Vegas (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   NJPunker stepping down? (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3067)

xGOxVEGANx 06-07-2007 03:16 AM

NJPunker stepping down?

Hey guys, tonight I recieved a phonecall from Dan. (Fallen Jester) and he told me that someone said NJPunker was stepping down because he is tired of rainbow. I don't know how that's possible because of the 4 month break, but hey, I don't like interfering with peoples personal business. He also told me that a lot of you guys think that I'm not coming back, and that is very far from the truth. Yes, I took a break for a couple weeks, but as soon as my internet is back up I already stated that I will continue to help lead this division with Jester. Rainbow Six has always been my favorite game series and I don't plan on leaving. Hell on Wheels and I, a long with anyone else interested are going to start this MLG thing up ASAP. If Punker truely is stepping down, then I have my vote for minefewer to step up if he is up for it. He has always been down to earth and dedicated, and even though he drives a mini-van on forza, he always makes sure there is a room open for people to practice on Rainbow. Give me some feedback, and then I will state more.

--- Vegan.

Emerica. 06-07-2007 03:49 AM

I dont have too much feedback as too who I'd like to see to take the spot, but I do see myself getting back into rainbow a bit, so you will prolly see me on a bit more. I played with firestarter for a bit, but I had to go to work today.

Fallen JeStEr 06-07-2007 12:35 PM

I am game with Minwfewer.

Guyzea 06-07-2007 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen JeStEr
I am game with Minwfewer.

Yes, I am "game" with Minefewer too.
Too bad vegan, punker and angotti will not be on anymore.

Emerica. 06-07-2007 02:36 PM

I love how everyone is voting minefewer, and I dont think he's even on my friends list nor have I ever played with him.

The Swedish Bot 06-07-2007 02:53 PM

Ya, Mine has been the only host-er since I've been playin with you fellas.Cool dude, even when he booted me.Course, it dont really matter since I'm not a member(yet!).

Guyzea 06-07-2007 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Swedish Bot
Ya, Mine has been the only host-er since I've been playin with you fellas.Cool dude, even when he booted me.Course, it dont really matter since I'm not a member(yet!).

Hey swedish, that day Minefewer booted you was completely by accident, he booted the whole team, he even almost booted me. He didn't realize that you were on the other team.
Ohh and emerica, if you played Rainbow with us at all/often then you would indeed know minefewer and know why he is the perfect candidate.

In the mean time you could go back to playing :suic: Hero!

Yeah i used that smilie, I've never used it but I always wanted to use it.

KhaOZ 06-07-2007 04:29 PM

porter3030 06-07-2007 04:45 PM

ya i vote for minefewer on account the jugganaut does not have an xbox live account do to charels being in his head

Fallen JeStEr 06-07-2007 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porter3030
ya i vote for minefewer on account the jugganaut does not have an xbox live account do to charels being in his head

Charles nooooooooooooo!