Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/index.php)
-   Call of Duty 4 (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Interested in joining the CoD4 div.? (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3615)

XBXAXTXMXAXNX 09-13-2007 02:10 PM

Interested in joining the CoD4 div.?

Post here with info:
XBL gamertag:
When you can play:
Previous competitve experience (not needed):

DutchMaster151 09-13-2007 02:20 PM

me and batman are in if anyone else wants in POST!!!

Rathious 09-13-2007 04:41 PM

o shit your making this a xbox 360 division I though this was a PC division. Guess i am not in on this then sorry. I vote for a PC division for this game.

oTHE MESSIAHo 09-13-2007 05:05 PM

I am in this as well and i will recuit alot of ppl for it batman like u told me too so we can possibly get in on the beta action

XBXAXTXMXAXNX 09-13-2007 08:09 PM

uhh... for the PC version... I dunno, if you wanna share the forums with us go ahead, just we'll put (360) or (PC) at the end of our posts from now on.

velociraptor 09-13-2007 11:17 PM

i'd like to join, but i've never joined a clan for anything before. any criteria for getting in on this?

my gt is VELOCIR4PTOR
22 from NY
yadda yadda.

eighteesix / Killya 09-14-2007 03:02 AM

eighteesix
minneapolis, central time
i can play most afternoons and nights
i have some CS competitive experience

XBXAXTXMXAXNX 09-14-2007 01:55 PM

Ok, so we have me, messiah, raptor, and killya/eighteesix... btw, you don't need any previous competitive experience, it's just so we know.

Gundevil X 09-14-2007 02:58 PM

XBL gamertag: Gundevil X

Location (timezone): EST, 10 minutes north of Miami, FL

When you can play: Just about everynight usually from 11pm EST- 3am EST

Previous competitve experience (not needed): Socom 1 and 2 vet. I was the leader for Ok Company on GRAW 2. Our record was 16-4 and I was very happy there most of the time. They moved from GRAW to COD4 and I just kept bumping heads with some of my co-leaders on the direction of the clan, so I am here now.

Gundevil X 09-14-2007 02:59 PM

Here's some more, it didn't let me post the rest for some reason...:wtf2:

I play to compete, but I mainly play for fun. I hate clan drama; I have enough in my personal life.

I have a lot of Gamebattles experience. As a leader, I used to make strategies for each map, lead in the action, and post after action reviews with comments on the match and any pointers for improvement. I recorded the stats, including k/d ratio, mvps, games played, etc, etc etc. I had the most kills and the second best official k/d ratio of the clan.

In a nutshell, I have experience as a leader, on Gamebattles, and I'm very hands on with the clan.

This is my first time on this site. I found the clan on the GB teams and thought the website looked interesting, albeit a lot like my last clan's.