Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rainbox Six: Vegas (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   wtf!!! super butt party, my bff jill,wtf (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3802)

porter3030 10-16-2007 05:50 PM

wtf!!! super butt party, my bff jill,wtf

The Swedish Bot 10-16-2007 05:54 PM

wow.

looks like I got a new background at work.

The Swedish Bot 10-16-2007 05:56 PM

Hell 0n Wheels 10-16-2007 06:20 PM

Hell 0n Wheels 10-17-2007 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hell 0n Wheels
Did Illf8ed say when and what time his Super Butt Party is going to be and what we all need to bring? :) LOL

Hey Guyzea, if your reading this.... this is for you. I don't know if this is true or not... but i heard in Puerto Rico... guys walk around in nothing but a thong/g-string on. Is that true Guyzea?? LOL

Fallen JeStEr 10-17-2007 08:28 PM

it is true, I have seen it.

DivineStrauta 10-17-2007 11:04 PM

Eh, bring up the past all you want. It's not going to make me want to play rb6v anymore then it does at the moment. I didn't buy halo 3, I had no intentions of buying it but yes I have it and yes I play it because I wanted something different from rb6v. All of our practices are at times that are more out of my schedule then before. I work more now then before and when I do tend to get on it's 11 pm eastern for me. That's enough time for me to jump on rb6v for 1 match if that before everyone starts leaving for the night, I hate when that happens; so I don't bother.

Hell 0n Wheels 10-18-2007 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen JeStEr
it is true, I have seen it.

Do you wear thongs or g-strings any Jester?.. LOL

porter3030 10-18-2007 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DivineStrauta
Eh, bring up the past all you want. It's not going to make me want to play rb6v anymore then it does at the moment. I didn't buy halo 3, I had no intentions of buying it but yes I have it and yes I play it because I wanted something different from rb6v. All of our practices are at times that are more out of my schedule then before. I work more now then before and when I do tend to get on it's 11 pm eastern for me. That's enough time for me to jump on rb6v for 1 match if that before everyone starts leaving for the night, I hate when that happens; so I don't bother.

dont worry im not trying to get u too to play rb6 to tell u the truth we have a pretty good size team now im just saying wow and not world of warcraft

Hell 0n Wheels 10-18-2007 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porter3030
dont worry im not trying to get u too to play rb6 to tell u the truth we have a pretty good size team now im just saying wow and not world of warcraft

Porter, are you saying WOW cause we have a pretty good and exciting team man for rainbow, or are you saying WOW as in World of Warcraft:)... lol