Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rainbox Six: Vegas (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Recruits post here (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2666)

Fallen JeStEr 04-20-2007 11:14 PM

Recruits post here

Hello all new potential recruits,
I am Fallen Jester one of the leaders of the Rainbow Six Vegas Division.
The head leader is NJ Punker23, a great guy who started this division from scratch. The other leader is a guy named Vegan who is a very knowledgable in competitive gaming.

Leaders gamertags are : Minefewer, Fallen Jester, Ev0luti0n IX

Our recruiter is a great guy who has been dedicated since the day he joined.
His gamertag is: DivineStrauta, Porter 3030

Contacting Porter is the first person to contact then contact one of the leaders.

Recruits should post :

Competitive Gaming Experience (None is needed)
Rank and Do you use in game glitches
Gamertag

We tryout all recruits through a system of multiple games to see how consistent you are. Everyone has a really good game and really bad games. We just want to see how good you do overall.

Thank you for your interest in our clan.
--Fallen

s0ccaplaya69 04-21-2007 11:58 AM

shoiuld i post her fallen?

Fallen JeStEr 04-21-2007 06:37 PM

no. We already know about you.

Whitehorse 6 04-21-2007 06:57 PM

Hey All

Fallen JeStEr 04-21-2007 10:11 PM

no never played shadowbane.
But send divine a friend request or I will tell him to send you one.

Whitehorse 6 04-22-2007 12:01 AM

Cool, thanks did and did some warmup matches with the peeps tonite

Cpt Lamb 04-24-2007 06:36 PM

Sup Guys

Im 17
Played Socom 2 on GB and Did hella good loved that game until the third one
Im 1st lieutenant never boosted
No Glitches Here

Fallen JeStEr 04-24-2007 06:58 PM

cool send one of us a friend's request and we will invite you into a room for tryouts. The tryout will last for about a week or until we can make a decision.

Thanks lamb

TheSeeker 04-26-2007 05:50 PM

Competitive Gaming Experience (None is needed): I have never been a part of a clan before. I have been playing Vegas for about five months now and have become a solid player.

Rank and Do you use in game glitches: Second Lieutenant and I never use glitches.

Gamertag: I TheSeeker I

W00D 04-28-2007 11:28 PM

Competitive Gaming Experience: Im CPR, CPL, CMD (prompt), CAL, and CAR ranked. I've been playing Vegas since the day it came out but my 360 broke late January and microsoft lost it so I don't think ill be getting it back till May 14th at around 7:00 pm.

Rank and Do you use in game glitches: I've got the twin towers rank, not sure what that is and no I don't use in game glitches (I use out of game ones like boosting and bridging)

Gametag: W00D thats with digits instead of alpha

and yes I am a law abiding citizen with 20 years of citizenship in the United States of America... Im not sure if that is important or not, im guessing it's not since Guyzea is in the clan