Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rainbox Six: Vegas (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Podcasting (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3795)

The Swedish Bot 10-15-2007 02:07 PM

Podcasting

Been kickin the idea around for a while to do a internet show, nothing fancy.just somethin where I can vent about various topics, ranging from gaming, movies, to politics, and ways to kill myself(every episode I pick the top ten ways I should kill myself from all the submissions from ppl, and never repeat, could get funny I think)

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
Lemme know what you guys think, peace out

porter3030 10-15-2007 04:26 PM

porter sweedish being game reviewers with are co host a sex robot

The Swedish Bot 10-15-2007 06:09 PM

dude, im serious about this.

and it wouldnt be just about games, maybe more general about the Gaming Industry itself, but not a half hour of talking about awesome viva pinata is.

Fallen JeStEr 10-15-2007 07:28 PM

I am seriously going to be pissed off if there is no how to "penis in the popcorn trick" reference!

I also think ways to kill yourself should be revised. Something else like ways to throw a grenade would better suit you.

Fallen JeStEr 10-15-2007 07:30 PM

also just thought about this.

you can name it GAY ASS BITCH FALLEN JESTER radio
produced by satellite head radio

Hell 0n Wheels 10-16-2007 07:45 AM

What about wight rindow???? LOL

Sincerely,

IceBlade 10-16-2007 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Swedish Bot
Been kickin the idea around for a while to do a internet show, nothing fancy.just somethin where I can vent about various topics, ranging from gaming, movies, to politics, and ways to kill myself(every episode I pick the top ten ways I should kill myself from all the submissions from ppl, and never repeat, could get funny I think)

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
Lemme know what you guys think, peace out

I think it's a great idea. Maybe put this idea out in general to see what the rest of the clan thinks. It doesn't have to be only for you guys right? Could open it up a bit :)

Fallen JeStEr 10-16-2007 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceBlade
I think it's a great idea. Maybe put this idea out in general to see what the rest of the clan thinks. It doesn't have to be only for you guys right? Could open it up a bit :)

yeah ice makes a good point but Ice doesn't realize that Swedish is shy and only looks at the rainbow six forum and proposed new division.

Maybe you could also do a podcast about p.f. chengs along with no soup for
illf8ed

XBXAXTXMXAXNX 10-16-2007 05:40 PM

lol, and in the other post it was right rindow...

Hell 0n Wheels 10-16-2007 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen JeStEr
yeah ice makes a good point but Ice doesn't realize that Swedish is shy and only looks at the rainbow six forum and proposed new division.

Maybe you could also do a podcast about p.f. chengs along with no soup for
illf8ed

I thought it was called Wight Rindow. Who knows?? I think ill and porter are the only ones who know what i said and called it lastnight.