Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/index.php)
-   Counter-Strike (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The One And Only Cerv (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5191)

Cerv 02-11-2009 11:13 PM

The One And Only Cerv

Hello Everyone Its Cerv here used to be a warlord of the old cs 1.6 division i wasnt sure if i would ever come back so see what was new i do currently Play 1.6 Alot If you recall who i am i was at once called LtCervezaAmstel as well as Cerv But Please by all means guys for old times sake lets get together and play You can find me on Gamesurge at #Mice You can add me to your friends list on steam qwiktime7@hotmail.com and I have several ventrillos Please Guys old friends pm me would be nice to hear from you Thanks Love Always FA was quit the time miss it alot Bye

Thank You: Jason

Hawk 02-20-2009 05:53 PM

Holy shit, a cs legend... well 2 counting me :) i was just droppin by to see if anybody remembered me and see if anybody was still playing 1.6. there anybody old school here that plays source? you might remember me as Silent Scope, Hawk who knows what other names i used to have. Get back at me

Hawk 02-20-2009 05:54 PM

btw cerv is a whore, from hawk.

Neo 02-21-2009 07:11 PM

So I'm cruisin the forums I used to hang out in my cs days, because I am installing source/cs, and I ran across this thread. I hope you remember me Cerv :) I think I was either going by iCe or iDro back when we played together :)
If you see this, does Stephen still play too? I think he was going by TrIxTa or iDope at the time.

Fire 03-03-2009 09:43 AM

Haha... Neo!!!!!!!!!!

What's good brother!

You could have said Fire!

Haha... bwt I don't think you were iDro or iCe when you were in FA.

Fire n Ice

iDro n iDope

4 Life

Btw... hit me up man. DaChildProdigy@yahoo.com

Fire 03-03-2009 09:44 AM

my nick is DopeFire on steam... i think i'm using the same email above; not sure.

Neo 03-06-2009 10:21 AM

Fire! You play 1.6 or source? I bought both on my steam account, but I've only been playing source lately. I've only been playing for like a week, but I got some of my skills back :)

I'll add you on steam. I'd email you, but I can only access my work email right now, and I don't want you spamming me with pictures and shit ;) haha.

ArchTheAngel 03-23-2009 01:39 AM

Wow...now this is mad old...Someone took my freaking name though ArchAngel must be given back! Amazed you guys are still around

WilD1 04-01-2009 06:52 PM

wow u guys are sappy crackers
Can I join purgatory? asl = 13/male/pei

Fire 04-07-2009 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo
Fire! You play 1.6 or source? I bought both on my steam account, but I've only been playing source lately. I've only been playing for like a week, but I got some of my skills back :)

I'll add you on steam. I'd email you, but I can only access my work email right now, and I don't want you spamming me with pictures and shit ;) haha.

I actually don't play period; got both games.

I can play though. 1.6 is preferred.