Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/index.php)
-   GRAW 2 (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   G.R.A.W 2 - please read - (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2174)

FiI2eStaI2teR 03-07-2007 06:35 PM

G.R.A.W 2 - please read -

posted by hekkesen on another thread but i copy and pasted to start a new one because i am hoping to acutally get some feedbak from the guys that run FA

Hekkensen:

So today is the day GRAW 2 came out. Me and Fire already have our copies and more will follow within the week. I'm estimating at least 8-10 guys from R6V Division to get the game also. All of the guys from R6V will play both games equally , so R6V division will stay just as active as it has been if GRAW2 becomes a division in FA. We have the man power no doubt to start the division up, but no leaders at all. Firestarter suggested to many of the R6V guys he would like to lead this division and offered me to help him lead it with him. I'm not sure how FA picks their leaders and whatnot, but i'm just throwing everything out there for the higher ups so they can have a chance to look over it and make their decision. I appreciate every ones time in looking over this and if you have any questions about anything else please dont hesitate asking me or firestarter.

Thank you,
Hekkensn

i would also like to add i have 2 other buddies that i met playing the original graw and are really anticipating competetive play. I also propose starting the G.R.A.W. 2 division off on a 2-3 week building phase, so we can recruit new members to the FA family. hypothetically if this was to get started by the end of the week our roster would look like this (im not assigning clan roles yet)

firestarter(rb6)
hekkensen(rb6)
Luminesca(rb6)
fallen jester(rb6)
guyzea(rb6)
cyborg(rb6)
epic sleeper(rb6)
minefewer(rb6)
fatalitysix6sic

potentials:
xgoxveganx(rb6)
illfaded(rb6)

As you can see the mojority of the G.R.A.W. 2 members would be from the Rb6 ladder who are now close friends who enjoy playing together. We have also gotten used to how we play together and get a feel for each others strengths and weaknesses. In the broad scope of things G.R.A.W. 2 is a tactical shooter, and i think having a core group of guys that already know each other can be very beneficial. i also want to note that Rb6 will in no way be affected by dedication issuses. We considered this carefully and spoke to all the members. we would not have proposed this if it jeopardizied the rb6 ladder.

Now i kno you have to consider this very seriously, as a failed division reflects negativity on the whole FA clan/family, but hekkensen and i are very dedicated individuals who take responsibilities very seriously.

Thank you in advance for taking time out to consider our proposition, or at best readin this post, and please feel free to offer suggestions and feedback.

Firestarter and Hekkensen
signing off......

Hekkensn 03-07-2007 06:43 PM

very well put fire..... Rich is a no go. I already asked him and he wasnt getting it..
you forgot to add my girl.

firestarter(rb6)
hekkensn(rb6)
fallen jester(rb6)
guyzea(rb6)
cyborg(rb6)
epic sleeper(rb6)
minefewer(rb6)
Luminesca(rb6)
fatalitysix6sic

potentials:
xgoxveganx(rb6)

Guyzea 03-07-2007 06:45 PM

Whatabout ill f8ded?

FiI2eStaI2teR 03-07-2007 06:56 PM

ya sorry guys, im just updating the list as the names come to me........guyzea i think illfaded said he was unsure

and sorry hekk, lumin already sent me an angry message lol =)

Hekkensn 03-07-2007 06:58 PM

lol figures....

Luminesca 03-07-2007 07:44 PM

It was not an angry message. It was a *frown* message. ><

imillf8ed 03-07-2007 11:41 PM

i never said unsure I said I WOULD be buying it no matter what. I had this shit reserved awhile ago

FiI2eStaI2teR 03-08-2007 09:47 AM

can we get some feed back from some one who can help us through this?

Hekkensn 03-08-2007 12:38 PM

firestarter(rb6)
hekkensn(rb6)
guyzea(rb6)
cyborg(rb6)
epic sleeper(rb6)
minefewer(rb6)
illfaded(rb6)
Luminesca(rb6)
fatalitysix6sic
mattzilla---??

Feel free to add anyone else u guys know. just wanted to update the roster.

Fallen JeStEr 03-08-2007 01:22 PM

how the hell does fire not know the graw 2 forum but yet he post here hahahaha. Yeah jester is not getting graw 2. I decided to download worms for cheaper and stick to rainbow six only. I don't have enough time to play all my games so another game that does not excite me is a no go.