Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback & Ideas (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   New Forums, New Site, and What they Could Mean for Us (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66)

KhaOZ 08-20-2006 03:13 AM

New Forums, New Site, and What they Could Mean for Us

What a lot of people don't seem to realize, is appearance is a major part of everything. Having these new sick and updated looking forums with all the latest updates and scripts is a major deal. Why? Because what to good players like myself look for when a clan wants us to join them? If I don't know much about the clan, I look at their website, and if it seems well put together, like time and effort was put into it, I feel better trusting that the same time and effort goes into the workings of the clan, and that the leadership has their shit together. The old FA site had aged to far, and no longer held that quality.

Now when people visit, they'll see a wicked banner, some new forums and things that cost money, a well put together theme that expresses hardcore and ready to fuck shit up, and they will want to be a part of it.

I don't know why some people don't see that, but that's their problem, and I say fuck em. FA needs to move into the future. FA WILL move into the future. We will grow, and we will get back to being something fun and respectable. Something people are so proud of being a part of that they tag their PC Case with FA pride as you saw in Max Sterling's pictures.

We will prosper.

MegamanEXE 08-20-2006 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SE7N
We will prosper.

FUCKING10CHARACTERLIMIT

All I wanted to say was "GG". but apprently the forums are too good for anything less than 10 characters. GAAAAAH. TAKE IT OFF!

skoob 08-20-2006 04:06 PM

i look for idlers and how well known they are in the css community.
take my team right now for example. we roll everybody, we're cal-o for life, and everybody talks shit to us.

we don't even have a webstie yet.
but thats for css, and other games like bf2, wow, eq2, i agree 100% this is important

IceBlade 08-21-2006 06:33 PM

Why are you playing Source for another team?

Ghostex 08-21-2006 06:58 PM

I like your sig ice, rei <3

Yeah, definitely a huge step for FA. I'm excited to be a part of this and can't wait to get back into gaming with all of you (especially if we get that WoW guild together). I am at your disposal for graphics etc. just call upon me and let me know what you need.

IceBlade 08-21-2006 07:54 PM

Thx, Ghost.

element. 01-06-2007 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KhaoZ \FA\
What a lot of people don't seem to realize, is appearance is a major part of everything. Having these new sick and updated looking forums with all the latest updates and scripts is a major deal. Why? Because what to good players like myself look for when a clan wants us to join them? If I don't know much about the clan, I look at their website, and if it seems well put together, like time and effort was put into it, I feel better trusting that the same time and effort goes into the workings of the clan, and that the leadership has their shit together. The old FA site had aged to far, and no longer held that quality.

Now when people visit, they'll see a wicked banner, some new forums and things that cost money, a well put together theme that expresses hardcore and ready to fuck shit up, and they will want to be a part of it.

I don't know why some people don't see that, but that's their problem, and I say fuck em. FA needs to move into the future. FA WILL move into the future. We will grow, and we will get back to being something fun and respectable. Something people are so proud of being a part of that they tag their PC Case with FA pride as you saw in Max Sterling's pictures.

We will prosper.

we have a new site?!

blood 01-06-2007 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by element.
we have a new site?!

being made, yes.

Lethal 03-11-2007 07:43 AM

Whens it gonna be done?

Napir 03-11-2007 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lethal