Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/index.php)
-   Diablo III (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Welcome Dfans! (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5375)

Magistrate 07-16-2009 03:01 PM

Nothing happened to DiabloFans- this site just fit the needs we have for a clan better than DiabloFans, which is more a news and community site than a clan site. You're still free to post there and stuff, but this is mainly where everyone will be at in the future, when the clan is officially launched with the reset and patch 1.13.

And welcome, by the way :D

Aura 07-16-2009 03:10 PM

Hello all. Wanna take part in ur clan also / softcore or hardcore doesnt really matter, hope for some good team in closed games. So if I have ur permission I make char with name FA.blablabla? (I mean to ident each other over battle.net we really need to create characters with some prefix)
P.S. Sorry for my english I am from Russia +)
P.P.S. Found some button spell check but it doesnt work.

DaRk- 07-16-2009 03:56 PM

i want to start playing too but my characters deleted..anyone willing to give rush? :-D

IceBlade 07-16-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silocibe
Hey!
What happened to diablofans.com?
Anyhow here I am waiting for teh patch.

As Seth said, the site's still there I just think with the amount of interest we've seen that it would be better to have our own site. Also like he said there are features on a clan site that a community doesn't have, such as ranks, a homepage, etc. Mainly I believe it will be much more organized having a seperate site. Our channel in game is Op Dfans though so we still want to have a close association with Dfans. And welcome, Silocibe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura
So if I have ur permission I make char with name FA.blablabla? (I mean to ident each other over battle.net we really need to create characters with some prefix)
P.S. Sorry for my english I am from Russia +)

Anyone can join so don't worry about that. And you don't need to have tags on your character so don't worry about the FA.blablabla, although you may do that if you wish. But use FA-blablabla if you do :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaRk-
i want to start playing too but my characters deleted..anyone willing to give rush? :-D

I just started a new char as well so we're in the same boat :) Hopefully I see you online so we can help each other out.

My bnet account is iceblade122 it's in the Dfans thread I created. I should probably post those on this site huh :P

Silocibe 07-19-2009 04:10 PM

By what happened to Diablofans.com I am asking why the site is no longer up. I get an error when I try to pull it up for 4 or 5 days now.

Lt Venom 07-19-2009 05:06 PM

It is up, try clearing out your cookies, then go on.

IceBlade 07-19-2009 06:04 PM

Yeah it's up for me as well..

JuStLaXiN 07-26-2009 11:56 PM

its funny how i always wind up back here...
whats up guys my name is pat... somehow i managed to make my way to become the old warlord of the old d2 division back in the day... i know so much about d2 it scares me sometimes.. i used to way back in day play on east with FrosT and when i joined the FA division slippy had us playing out on the west server... right now i have a 92 zon and acouple other toons 85+ that im to lazy to look up.. my bread and butter has always been a java zon and i cant stand trap assassins or FOH pallys... im just rambling now... hit me up on west if you have an acct on there... my acct is Svvagger.... and i just made one on east to play with mr canada and its FA-Swagger... i would love to see this division be reborn... and its good to see some old faces like cyb and chappy.. hit me up. peace

RipSnot 07-28-2009 12:31 AM

Hey i just wanted to let you guys know i'm interested in joining. Been playing
D2 ever since it came out almost, before LoD at least. Just created an account on USEAST SC ladder, always played West but im willing to start over.

The Account is RipSnot, so feel free to add me, just mention this site. I'll be on often enough after work.

Just started an MF sorc, see you on.

IceBlade 07-28-2009 10:42 AM

I added you to friends. Glad to see you here :)